Monday, September 21, 2009

I Can't Wait to be Free


I'm so busy. I have something to do everyday, in fact multiple things to do everyday. It's weird being busy. I used to have my time to reflect but now I have none of that. I kinda want it back, but once I'm not busy I'm just gonna want to be busy again XD. I'm fickle like that lol.
Listening to music is always calming even if its dance music. I think we should be like the Asians and wake up in the morning, go outside, and just start screaming. Good stress reliever. ^___^
Global Studies test tomorrow on Geography, Religion, and the maps. We won the jeopardy today so we get 8 extra points :D Owl City always sounds cute :)
i find left 4 dead a fun game. Even though i suck XD. Eric and Luc are good teachers though. Guild wars is fun. I need to go on more...
I like the book Heart of Darkness, a lot of people don't but I think it's pretty interesting. I can't wait to finish it.
I also can't wait to be free n__n


caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment