Friday, September 11, 2009

Harvey


So i got into Harvey :D. I was really excited about that and very happy i actually made something. And later that day i found out i got into SGA as well. So i go home, eat cracker barrel, then i go to the meeting. And when i go there i expect to get miss kelley, but NO. I get THE MAID...i have one line, consisting of three words. It sucks, i was thinking of quitting but all my friends are in it and maybe I'll have a sexy outfit :D
So i go to the football game, but no one was there, and it was boring. So i left for Nics, and i talked to mic for awhile. And tomorrow i go to get my haircut with veronica, then i drop her off at work and then a surprise :D. Dan comes home tomorrow. I hope we can talk about the situation because i want to and i think i deserve to know exactly what happened
^___^

caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment