Tuesday, September 22, 2009

College Night at KIHS


College Night was surprisingly very beneficial :D. I went with Dan and we all got tons of papers to look at and booklets to read. Then they started doing the speeches with the Guidance Counselors and i realized just how close i am to leaving this place. Maybe not going too far, but starting a new chapter. Alone. Without my family and close friends. Around completely new and different people. It's thrilling and exciting to ponder on. While we were at college night Dan seemed really stressed, but i don't think he hs much to worry about. i went to college night as a junior and barely did anything they gave me. I wish i would have because then this would be easier, but it's still easy enough to handle. ^__^
I'm applying to be a page in the Maryland state legislature in Annapolis for two weeks this school year. Hopefully i get in :). I'm excited to do this because it would look AWESOME on school applications. Hopefully i will get in in enough time for applications :D.
Tomorrow i have to retake my physics test because i FAILED my first one. I have NEVER failed a test before. I cry whenever i think of physics cause McKim doesn't teach me very well T_T. He's a great guy, just not a great teacher :P. Hopefully i do better, I'm gonna read the chapter in the book tonight :). I also have to pick up my new retainer from Dr.Philbins tomorrow because my old one of TWO-THREE years broke lol. Finally i get a new one :D. Then i have college night at Chesapeake college. The schools i wanna look at that will be there are: George Mason, James Madison, High Point, Marymount Manhatten, Towson(just because lol), University of New Haven, Virginia Tech, and Washington College. Maybe something else will interest me there as well :). I'm really liking St. Johns College. In October me and my aunt shannon are taking a trip over to it, and hopefully i'll be able to do an overnighter there to get a good feel for it :D. I think it's my number one so far. I like the curriculum a whole lot, especially since idk what i wanna major in at all lol.
OO and tomorrow's ambers BDAYYYY :D:D:D:D:D should be good ^___^


caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment