Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'm Not Calling You A Liar


Why do people feel the need to lie to me to protect me? Keeping me from the truth isn't going to make things better, I ALWAYS FIND OUT. So why not just be upfront with me? In the words of Flo "I'm not calling you liar, just don't lie to me." I would really appreciate it if I'm given the truth 24/7 because I don't want a false perspective, I want the real deal. I want to know the bad, the good, the heartbreaking, the evil, the love. I want to know it all. I don't need blinders.

Now that that's off my chest I'm here to say I HAVE FIVE HIGH SCHOOL DAYS LEFT! It's crazy to think about (especially since I have a two page paper due...) and Prom is on Saturday, I have a final on Tuesday, Graduation is a week away and then I'm off to SENIOR WEEK. Mandi, Amber, and Sophie are going to be the best people to go with! We will have a blast! I know it ^__^.

Prom Promise was yesterday. I think it went really well and impacted a lot of kids. People said Mr. Kerr's speech was the one that made them tear up. It was really scary being in the car when they had to pull off the roof and bust the windshield. Pretending to be dead is harder than it looks! All the wounds looked real and I walked around school with it on until I had to go to work. Everyone was asking me what I did to myself XD.

I've been working almost every day lately and have had NO time for practicing ITS stuff. I'm in a dance with Wade. The Little Mermaid! :D. And I'm also supposed to be in a skit with Derrick as a homeschooled boy XD. I'm excited for that one even though I haven't memorized it yet...It'll all work out ^__^.

I'll have to start blogging. Once Wednesday comes along I'll start blogging more...or maybe not until after Senior Week...We'll figure it our :)

P.S. flying through the Sookie Stackhouse books! Onto Number 6! :D loving it. Sookie and I must be the same person.
caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment