Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Aching Tentacles


Feet and back are hurting but i'm still loving my job :). Working at Farmer John's is going to get me so buff! I have a full day Saturday from 8:30am until close! BOY IS THAT LONG, hopefully Dan comes to visit :). Apparently Snow girls get good tips so I'm hoping that's true on Saturday. Today was a crappy tip day :P.

School works been kinda eh. I get it done, just sometimes not on time...especially for Trig. Ap classes I've got it down but Trig is just so bothersome. And pointless for things i need to do in life :P.

Cary's making some pizza, and I just heard the finish thing ring :D YUM.

I SAT IN GUM TODAY. Completely disgusting; Lyndee found it on me XD. We were laughing like hyenas lol. Might have found my outfit for the one-act. It's going well :D. I'm a bit intimated by Iris and Lyndee since they usually get leads, and I've never gotten anything :P. I'm more hoping that I learn from them, and I think I have :D.

PROM TICKETS ARE 75 DOLLARS WTH?! Apparently there's a dinner and then a dance, it starts at 6 and ends at 12...SIX HOURS AT A PROM?! Don't think that's going to happen :P. Well maybe, ya never know. I know before prom I'm going to Paige's with Dan, but after prom I really want to party! I hope someone invites me to one! :D or maybe I'll have one of my own :D. I can't wait for my dress to come in! I wanna try it on right now :)

Today at work, a lady ordering her snowball asked me if I was on ANTM. LOLOLOL She thought I looked just like the red haired girl that just won, I get so flattered when people tell me that! I am blessed, but I had to work hard to look this way :P. I get angry when people think that I'm naturally like this, when really I have to work my butt off! (not so much anymore, but before I did) After you get to your goal weight it's just so much easier to keep it. I lost all the weight almost 4 years ago and I am so glad! :D

Books: finished Living Dead in Dallas, now onto Club Dead.

caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment