Monday, April 12, 2010

Farmer John's!


Favourite Florence song of the moment:
There is love in your body but you can't get it out
It gets stuck in your head, won't come out of your mouth
Sticks to your tongue and it shows on your face that
The sweetest of words have the bitterest taste

I'll be working at Farmer John's Produce stand for the Summer! I'm really excited about this because the people there seem really friendly, and although I would like to work in retail I think that this will be better for me. The Gap called me back today about an interview, and I just called them back and declined. I thought that I would want to work at Gap more...but turns out I'm not feeling that way at all! When I went to the Gap the people in there didn't look very happy. At Farmer John's everyone was so nice! and Friendly! And I'll be working with people I know and that go to our school! So I'm feeling a lot better about working at Farmer John's.

I do feel bad though, I have a lot of things going on this Summer that I'll have to tell them about. Like Senior week, Graduation, prom, one-acts, NC with Dan, Otakon, etc. Hopefully that's it...I don't want to not be able to ever work lol! What's going to be on my mind is snowballs and vegetables! YEEEHAW...cowboy?

ANYWAY! Ordering my pretty pink prom Dress this week and super excited! Yes, it's so important the word "Dress" needs to be capitalized. lol.

Someone I've been admiring lately has been Paige. I think she is just such a true kind-hearted person. She is so sweet and today, she gave Dan and I little gifts from the Florida! HOW SWEET?! She's a cutie :) and I do miss hanging out with her. That's why before Prom Dan and I are going to :D.

MY 18TH BDAY PARTY THIS FRIDAY! YAY! I'm pretty dang excited for it! I haven't thrown myself a bday party since middle school! But the past 2 years I've had surprise partys so that's fun too :).

OFFICIALLY DECIDED A COLLEGE! James Madison University will be honored to see my amazing self walk onto their campus to study in the fall! LOL, I am completely totally not into myself that much XD. I'm just so happy that things are looking up when they weren't looking that way last week :P. THANK YOU GOD! PRAISE THE LORD! HALLELUJAH!

scholarships to do, tata for now!

caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment