Monday, March 22, 2010

Sweeter than Heaven, and Hotter than Hell.


Literally all I've been listening to for the past FOUR days has been Florence and the Machine. I. Can't. Stop. Any other bands I listen to now sound like crap compared to Florence and the Machine. They are seriously my all time favourite band.

Well besides that little obsession, the Musical went well. Wasn't as fun as the other ones, but still special since it was the first time we sold out since Joseph. And It's my last high school musical :). I didn't cry at the Cast party (which wasn't as fun as i thought it'd be :P) One-Acts are coming up and I'm going to audition for them! First time auditioning for something...again! lol, i'm excited. But Senior year hasn't really hit me yet :P. Like I won't be doing this stuff at all next year. I'll have my own life, and I'll be able to do pretty much whatever I want. IT ALL SOUNDS SO FOREIGN.

I'm still prom dress shopping. I have a few dresses I really like online, and they're in my price range so we'll see ^__^. I'm really excited about Prom! I want to look the prettiest! :D

Last Thursday I hung out with Amber and Veronica, we walked down the Jetty and took some cool pictures. We also went to 711...where I was asked to the movies...by someone i don't know. Anyway, after that wwe went to Terrapin Park and met up with Sam, Kyle, Nolan, and Jack. Dylan Luke, and TJ were there too...but we didn't hang out with them. It was fun, and I LOVE THAT VERO AND SAM ARE TOGETHER NOW!!! SO CUTE! :D. Cameron's a shithead...that's all i have to say about him :P. It was my Dad's bday! And Mike's bday! WEIRD.

Friday was the Cast Party...which I've already explained wasn't that great :P. I was insulted by Reed, but he didn't mean to be insulting. He just thought calling me "fieriest crotch" was funny. It's not. Anyway, everyone else was insulted too so it wasn't that big of a D.

Saturday was Molly's photoshoot. I was Little Red Riding Hood. I thought it would be a more formal kind of photoshoot, but it really wasn't. I thought Molly would be more into it and get different angles and poses, but whatevs. It was still a lot of fun hanging out with everyone and FREE FOOD! LOL My Dad came down that day as well. We ate food at Harris'. I ate some shrimp because I was still full from Molly's. That night I went to Downtown Annapolis with Dan and Eric and Ken. It was COLD. I didn't think it would be so I didn't bring a jacket. BAD IDEA :P. Ice Cream was good though :).

Sunday I went to the Mall with Casey and Helena, bought two pairs of much needed shoes and saw Alice in Wonderland. That was a great movie! I was not expecting it to be good but it really was amazing! I loved it! I think it might be a new favourite movie :).

Now were onto today, Monday March 22nd 2010 lol. Today is my Mom's 44th birthday :). Well so far I've applied to the Gap outlet and bought her a shirt. We're planning on eating dinner at Rustico's, and i was going to hang out with Eric but he hasn't texted me so :P. Dan got his phone taken away -_- stupidhead :P.

Still reading A Passage to India. I like it more now. The idea that everyone is involved in a bad situation or a good one intrigues me. So does the different perspectives.

Making a PBIS video for French. Really fun :D

caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment