Monday, March 8, 2010

CRIKEY


It's been a loooong time mates! Lol channeling my inner Steve Irwin. Anyway, the Musical is coming along...better than I thought, sure some scenes sound awful but at least it looks cool :D. Dan's little sister, Mckenzie, gave me these animal bracelets THEY ARE SO NEAT! And entertaining, I have an Elephant and a Cat!

Well last week took FOREVER to get through :P, and then the weekend flew by so fast, this morning I woke up thinking "Where did it all go?!"

Today was bright and sunny, and made me feel pretty good :D. Also new season of Gossip Girl tonight! And I finished the first season of True Blood, can't wait for season two :).

I don't have much to say today except that I've discovered the theory of existentialism...or is it a philosophy? I'm not sure which but I do like the idea. Dr.Wolff can explain it far better than I ever could. So I won't even try XD. Google it? :)

I feel like many happy days are on their way ^__^

caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment