Monday, June 15, 2009

Trinkets


i don't feel angry, i should but i don't. I'm worried that i'll randomly get angry in a few weeks...but i'm usually not like that so that shouldn't happen. I don't know what to say to her, what am i suppose to say?
i've gone on hanging out with her not knowing, am i just supposed to pretend the same way? I have no idea what to do, or what i'm doing.
I wish i knew what to say, i just want everything to be good again. sigh

I was watching the secret life today, and i love episode 2! :D. I feel like there's a show on tonight that i'm going to miss :/. And Jons an asshole and i hope i never have to see his creeper face again! He's so mean to my mom. I didn't tell my mom about what happened, she wouldn't like that very much..

I hope everythings honest now :)



caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment