Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pygmalion


"self-destructive
little girl
pick yourself up
don't blame the world
so you screwed up
but it's gonna be ok"


man i love this book/play whatever it is. So funny. I'm listening to making christmas? i've gotta change that XD. I've found some good songs lately :D musics coming back ^__^. Seeing as now i understand songs more i'm starting to actually like and enjoy music.
I can't wait til this week and the next NO DAN!! WOOHOOO lol syke XD. I'll miss him but i'm looking forward to lots of fun ^__^.
If he doesn't care, and she doesn't care, then i don't care. Because i have his love and that's better than what she has n__n.
Molly texted me today about Otakon, i don't know whats going on, but if there's a chance i can go i'll take it ^__^ i enjoyed otakon last year. Minus Cameron of course, ugh. Never bring that kid anywhere with you XD. I'm going to go to the library soon to start my summer projects because i want them done this year XD.

caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment