Sunday, May 17, 2009

Iole


Whenever i talk to myself it's always like there's actually someone else i'm talking to. I like that, because that way i can come to myself with my problems instead of telling other people. Even though it's fun to tell others n__n.
I got a cheetah print dress tooodayyyy :D and shorts and a green tshirt ^__^. I can drive across the bridge!! woop woop. even though it's scary with lots of wind! I still have loads of homework to do :P. WEIRD DREAMS about this guy named "Iole"(but i called him "I" in my dream XD) who likes to put knifes in his mouth and bite my arm. It's scary. And his mom doesn't like me XD.
Then in another dream i had like two weeks ago 'I' was in it and he was older but he looked young and he had pointy teeth like knifes (i guess he didn't need the knifes anymore) and he was chasing me (but it was in a guys point of view). We were in a city with lots of streets. HE'S SO WEIRD, i don't think i like 'I' XD.
There's a spider on my cieling...but i can't reach it T_T IT'S HUGE i like cried when i saw it XD.
Mom's working late all week, but i get the car saturday!! :D and sunday woop woop ^___^.

caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment