Sunday, May 3, 2009

Gloomy


It's kind of gloomy outside right now :\. This weekend was fun! I got two of the things on my list done! :D. Friday i went bowling with lots of people, and then yesterday i went kayaking/jetskiing and it was so much fun ^__^, lots of fun for the weekend. Today paige, phil, dan and i were supposed to hang out. But phil has to help his grandparents move in to their house, so paige said monday we could ^__^. AHHHH AP TEST TOMORROW O.o. I studied a little bit XD. I need to read more on the bureaucracy T_T.
My mom's at jons so i can't go anywhere :P. I really need to start investing my money into a car :/. sighsighsigh. I'm gonna try to work at the marina.
I want to hang out with Amber and Veronica soon :] I miss em. And brittany i haven't hung out with her in a while. Well we hung out yesterday but that was with lots of people. we need our own sleepover lol.
I want a giant window wall when i get a house! Like in the picture! lol

caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment