Thursday, March 10, 2011

Keep your feet on the ground and your head in the clouds


Right now I’m having this inward struggle with myself. I think it’s with my identity. Who do I want to portray myself as? This sorority girl who’s clean cut? Or the total bad-ass I love to be? I’m stuck between the two. I thought I would be able to balance it out, but it’s starting to be a struggle. Whenever I’m around my sisters I have this feeling that I’m being watched, that I have to act a certain proper way…It’s not that I don’t like the feeling, it’s nice to have some rules in a place where I’m not obligated to have any. But, I really want to get totally totally fucked sometimes. I wanna wear a shit ton of eyeliner and glitter, a baggy see-through shirt, and some galaxy leggings. I want to rage. I want to dance like no one is watching and not remember a thing. I don’t think that’s all too healthy, but I need to legit FSU.

I actually think I’ll be able to balance the two. I’m thinking during the day I can be the sorority girl…and by night I’ll be the raver. Bahahha

Christie by day, Christiana by night.

Lmfao.

caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment