Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Obsessed


Well, not exactly obsessed but I was a HUGE fan of this model, Gemma Ward. She was what I wanted to be when I was younger (as in middle school) and I wanted to look exactly like her, act exactly like her, and do what she does. I really just wished I was her. LOL Once I got into high school I just never really looked her up anymore in magazines, I kinda gave up on fashion because my family told me to give up on it, that it wasn't something I could actually succeed in. Now I know they were wrong, but it's already too late for me I think :P.
ANYWAY, so today I was like "HMM, I wonder what work Gemma's been doing lately" Come to find out she hasn't done anything since 2008! Because she was Heath Ledger's girlfriend and after he died she just stopped working, and gained some weight (I mean she looks healthy, just not modely anymore. yaknow?). It made me realize how much I've missed! I still know some things about fashion but NOTHING about the people behind it all. I'm gonna start working on that again XD. O! And I was trying on different outfits today that would look interesting together...I guess they would be considered "INDIE" but to me they're just cute! :D So imma wear em to school ASAP.
Damn all this snow, I was really looking forward to Valentines day but now we have school the day after? :P SUCKS. Anyway, whenever I look through a magazine or editorial, I always get inspired to start working on new outfits XD. I can't wait to buy loads of magazines once I have some moulaaa.

caryatid

2 comments:

  1. i hate the whole skinny modle complex, it makes me feel bad everytime i go to shop or get clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i llove her, i named my dog after her!
    xoxox.

    ReplyDelete